Each year, GAE4-HA members are eligible to apply for GAE4-HA and NAE4-HA awards. The awards process is coordinated by the Member Recognition Committee. Many GAE4-HA awards have district and/or state winners. The NAE4-HA state award winners will advance to NAE4-HA Southern Region judging, with those winners advancing to be judged at the national level.
All GAE4-HA awards have a separate PDF application that should be completed by a current GAE4-HA member. Read the GAE4-HA Award Descriptions for more information.
- GAE4-HA Professional Achievement Award
- GAE4-HA Continuing Excellence Award
- GAE4-HA Outstanding Secretary
- GAE4-HA Outstanding Program Assistant
- GAE4-HA Outstanding Support by ANR or FACS Professional
- GAE4-HA Outstanding Individual Volunteer Leader
- GAE4-HA Outstanding Volunteer Leader Program
- GAE4-HA Outstanding Support by Public Media
- GAE4-HA Innovative Work in School Relations
- GAE4-HA Scholarship
- GAE4-HA Peach of a Profession ScholarshipAward Information
Visit the NAE4-HA website to learn more about the awards. Hard copies of all NAE4-HA award applications should be submitted to district representatives. Read the NAE4-HA Award Descriptions for more information.
NAE4-HA specialty and communicator awards should also be submitted online using the NAE4-HA Awards Submission System.
NAE4-HA service awards will be submitted using the forms created by GAE4-HA:
- Service Award Application for Achievement in Service Award (ASA), Distinguished Service Award (DSA), & Meritorious Service Award (MSA)
- 25-Year Service Award – must submit name to district representative … no application needed
Below are examples of NAE4-HA & GAE4-HA awards applications that recently won at the regional and/or national level. GAE4-HA has received permission from the lead author to share these applications. It is our hope that members can use these as guides during the awards application process. Questions may be directed to the Member Recognition Chair or the lead author of the award application.
- Outstanding Young Professional Award
- Professional Achievement Award
- Continuing Excellence Award
- Outstanding Volunteer Leader Program
- Innovative Work in School Relations
NAE4-HA Communicator Awards
NAE4-HA Service Awards
- Achievement in Service Award – 1
- Achievement in Service Award – 2
- Distinguished Service Award – 1
- Distinguished Service Award – 2
NAE4-HA Specialty Awards
- 4-H Military Partnership
- Excellence in Club Support
- Greg Yost Memorial Youth in Leadership
- Stiles Memorial Scholarship