Below are workshop presentations, handouts, posters, etc. from the 2017 GAE4-HA Conference.
- Spreading the SPAM – Sharing the Magic of the Ultimate, Spectacular Great Wahsega Challenge: by Kasey Bozeman (Liberty County) and Casey Mull (State Staff)
- Teaching Generosity through the Concrete Cowboy’s Project: by Cindy Wynn (Thomas County)
- UGA Water Committee – Educational Efforts From K-12 Students to Gardeners and Stormwater Managers: by Gary Hawkins (State Staff), Laura Goss (Lowndes County), Jennifer Grogan (Mitchell County), Katie Hammond (Dade County), Brenda Jackson (Murray County), and Sonya Jones (Pulaski County)
- Project Achievement Enhancement: by Kate Whiting (Peach County), Sherry Waller (Taylor County), Muqita Lumumb (Macon County), Brenda Welch (Schley County), and Joan Rogers (Marion County)
- Retaining 4-Hers: by Andy Haygood (Habersham County)
- Finding your way to Junior Project Achievement – Elizabeth Conway (Clarke County) and Audrey Justice (Franklin County)
- Life 101: by Julia Steed (Lanier County)