Wells are used by many rural residences to provide water for the home. Protecting well water resources is important an includes protecting the well itself, the area around the wellhead and testing the water to ensure good water quality.
This webpage provides posts, publications, and links to provide information on well water and well water resources.
- Hawkins – Well Water Extension Webinar (pdf)
- Hawkins – Well Water Extension Webinar (YouTube)
- Butcher – Well Water Extension Webinar (pdf)
- Butcher – Well Water Extension Webinar (YouTube)
- Maintaining Quality Well Water (ppt)
- Well Water Quality Home*A*Syst & UGA Water Testing (ppt)
- Shock Chlorination: Disinfecting Your Well (pdf)
- Edible Aquifers (pdf)
- Edible Aquifer (pdf)
- Groundwater Flow Model Show (ppt)
- GA Department of Public Health Individual Private Wells Site provides information on Installation, Maintenance, Sampling, and Abandonment