Water conservation materials
Water conservation activities can help us save water, time and money year round, not just in the summer. The goals of the Extension water conservation program are to help people:
- understand the importance of their individual and household water use.
- develop basic routine water saving habits.
- gain support from others also interested in conserving.
- provide additional information and resources about household water conservation to homeowners and partner organizations.
Use these materials to assist with your water conservation program:
- Water Conservation Program County Information Packet (pdf)
- The Georgia Water Stewardship Act (pdf)
- The 40 Gallon Challenge website and support materials:
- UGA branded 40 gallon challenge materials at the bottom of this page: www.40gallonchallenge.org/about.cfm