If you’re looking for ways to be more eco-friendly in 2021, look no further. These days, we are constantly bombarded with information about climate change. In the midst of all the doom and gloom, it can be easy to feel helpless, but there are still things we can do as individuals to make things better and reduce our overall carbon footprint. Many of these steps can also have health benefits as well. Some easy steps you can take include:
- Stop or reduce watering your lawn. Consider landscaping plants that require less water and maintenance.
- Dry your clothes on a clothesline or rack.
- Really commit to using reusable shopping bags.
- Consider walking (or biking) for small errands.
- Consider reducing or eliminating meat from your diet.