Wednesday, March 3, 2021
6:00 pm -7:00 pm
ZOOM link: https://zoom.us/j/92461125888
Password: Burley (case sensitive)
One tap mobile: +13017158592,,92461125888#,,,,*404792#
Dial-in: +1 301 715 8592
Meeting ID: 924 6112 5888
- Economic Situation and Outlook for Tobacco
- Transplant Production and progress of this season’s transplant supply
- Black Shank Management Program; variety selection and chemical control program
- Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus Management Program; chemical choices and application
- Weed Management Program; chemical options and troublesome weeds, requirements for the export market
- Fertilization Management for quality and yields
- Budworm Management Program; chemical options, application and timing
- Sucker Control Management Program; maximizing sucker control with minimum MH residues
- GAP Requirements and Deadlines
- Barn CO2 Audits
- Annual GAP Training – By When? Where? How?
- GAP Certification – By When? Where? How?
This will not be a GAP Training Meeting and growers will not receive Annual GAP Training. Credit for participating. All GAP Training is on-line and by mail for those without the technology. GAP Training options will be discussed.
Presented by: J. Michael Moore, University of Georgia Extension Agronomist – Tobacco
Hosted by the Southern IPM Center (SouthernIPM.org)
Pesticide credit offered
Growers will be able to unmute to ask questions during the meeting.
Thank you for your time, please contact your county Extension Agent with any questions.
Colquitt County Extension Coordinator