Get help from your community.
Find a treatment provider near you:
- Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Insurance
- Find a Health Center
- Opioid Treatment Program Directory
Everyone can play a role.
You can make a difference in your community:
- Reach out. Get help if you or someone you know has a problem. Talk to your family, friends or doctor.
- Be supportive, not judgmental. Addiction is a medical condition. Show support and celebrate achievements.
Learn more about signs of addiction from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Want to learn how to protect yourself and your community from opioid addiction? UGA experts are here to help.