NOAA released their seasonal outlook for the Atlantic hurricane season today. It shows that they expect another active hurricane season due to neutral conditions and warm sea surface temperatures. The highlights below summarize their outlook but you can read the whole thing at

The Highlights for the 2021 Prediction:

Overall: Predicting a 60% chance for the season’s activity to be above normal, a 30% chance for near normal, and 10% chance for a below normal hurricane season.

Named Storms (tropical storms and hurricanes):  13 to 20 (normal is 14)

Hurricanes:  6 to 10 (normal is 7)

Major (category 3, 4 or 5) Hurricanes:  3 to 5 (normal is 3)