It’s Friday—Have you logged your activity for the week? Don’t forget to log on to Walk Georgia and track all that awesome progress you’re making!
Top Counties for the fall pilot, week 4
We’re pleased to announce the Top 5 counties for the week of Sept. 27 to Oct. 3. Drumroll, please.
- Bibb, 133,405 points
- Atkinson, 38,149 points
- Clarke, 10,640 points
- Madison, 4,896 points
- Monroe, 3,986 points
Contribute to your county’s total! Log your time in the Walk Georgia website.
Updates to new Walk Georgia website, week 4
We’re been busy preparing updates for the new website. Here’s what we’ve got cookin’ for you this week:
- We’ve removed restrictions on passwords, so you have more flexibility in determining your password.
- The homepage has just gotten better. Check out the vibrant colors and descriptive text about the Walk Georgia program. More improvements to the homepage to come!
- Logging on for the first time? That “joyride” you get at the beginning of your Walk Georgia experience, introducing you to the website and its features, has been better streamlined and updated.
- Need a report from a specific time period? We’ve added a date range selection to our reporting feature. While viewing a report, just click the “Select Date Range” button to obtain a report that falls in a certain date range.
- Groups can now glean more information about progress by checking the new points breakdown on group pages.
- Links to up-and-coming parts of the website have been consolidated, an effort to eliminate confusion. We have added a link to this blog (hooray!) so that you can stay informed as to what’s going on with the website.
- The user avatar has been updated to maintain consistent shape and scale depending on the page. You can also change your avatar on both mobile and computer versions of the website.
- The “My Activity” page has been formatted for a better experience by users frequently switching between mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
As always, please encourage your family, friends, neighbors to join Walk Georgia! We’d love to hear from you, as well, with comments, suggestions or to help you troubleshoot website issues; email us at .
Move more, live more,
The Walk Georgia Team