Children’s Wild Fitness Hike at Fort Mountain on Saturday, Mar 11, 2017 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM.
Have fun, get outdoors, and get active acting like some of our local wildlife. Join a ranger on this hike around the lake trail. Mimic wildlife movements and learn about wildlife at the same time. $5 parking. 706-422-1932.
Things To Do & See:
• First Time Camper Program
• Hiking 25+ miles of trails
• Horseback Riding stables; 25+ miles of trails
• Mountain Biking (trail fee) 27 miles of trails
• Boat Rental
• Kayak, Canoe, Stand-Up Paddleboard, Aquacycle & Pedal Boat Rental
• Miniature Golf (fee)
Fort Mountain State Park, 181 Fort Mountain Park Road, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Murray County, Located 8 miles east of Chatsworth via Highway 52 (take I-75 exit #333 toward Highway 411).