1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 container vanilla low-fat yogurt (6 oz)
3/4 cup water
3 tablespoons canola oil
1 3/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 container strawberry low-fat yogurt (6 oz)
1. Heat griddle to 375°F or heat 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Grease with canola oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
2. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs, vanilla yogurt, water and oil with egg beater or wire whisk until well blended.
4. Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir until moistened.
5. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter from cup or pitcher onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly on top, puffed and dry around edges. Turn; cook other sides 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Top each serving (2 pancakes) with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 1 to 2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt.
Nutrition Information: 260 Calories, 9 g fat (2 g sat fat), 93 mg Cholesterol, 390 mg Sodium, 36 Carbohydrate, 4 g Fiber, 16 g Total Sugars (10 g Added Sugars included), 9 g Protein