- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy sweet mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 boneless 4-ounce chicken breasts
- White pepper to taste
- In large glass baking dish, whisk together vinegar, mustard, lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Whisk in Mrs. Dash, white pepper and olive oil. Place chicken breasts in the marinade.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours. Turn at least once.
- Drain chicken well; discard marinade.
- Spray grill or broiler with non-stick spray.
- Grill or broil about 5 to 8 minutes per side depending on thickness of the breasts.
Nutrition Analysis (per serving):
Calories: 252, Carbohydrates: 5 grams, Protein: 38 grams, Fat: 8 grams, Saturated Fat: 2 grams, Cholesterol: 103 milligrams, Fiber: less than 1 gram, Sodium: 171 milligrams