On Saturday, Nov. 1, Tallulah Gorge State Park personnel will host a hike down to its Bridal Veil Falls to “watch brave souls paddle the Tallulah River.” Apparently, the water flowing through the gorge will be stronger than it is usually, so the falls will be even more breathtaking. Beware: This is a strenuous hike. Register in advance by calling 706-754-7981.
Tallulah Gorge State Park, Tallulah Falls
Address is 338 Jane Hurt Yarn Drive, Tallulah Falls, GA 30573.
Directions: The park is located on U.S. Highway 441, within Tallulah Falls’ city limits.
- Saturday, Nov. 1, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- This is a strenuous hike.
- Bring a snack and lots of water.
- Register in advance by calling 706-754-7981.
- Cost for hike is $15. Parking is $5.
Call 706-754-7981 or visit gastateparks.org/TallulahGorge for more information.
Park photo from gastateparks.org.