Check out the following health calculators that you can use online, for free. They make figuring out your BMI, required calories, disease risk and more easy to calculate.
Please note that the calculators are not intended to be a substitute for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem. Please consult with your health care provider about your health care concerns.
- Breast cancer risk calculator – Find out if you’re at risk for breast cancer.
- Diabetes type II risk calculator – Find out if you are at risk for developing type II diabetes.
- Heart disease risk calculator – Find out if you are at risk for developing heart disease.
- Depression calculator – Find out if you have symptoms of depression.
- Stress calculator – Find out your stress level.
- Teen Suicide risk calculator – Find out if your teen is at risk for contemplating suicide.
- Calories to gain weight calculator – find out how many calories you should eat on a daily basis if you are trying to gain weight.
- Calories to lose weight calculator – find out how many calories you should eat on a daily basis if you are trying to lose weight.
- Daily needs calculator – find out your recommended daily intake for individual nutrients.
- Water calculator – find out how much water you will need to take with you when walking.
- BMI calculator – Find out how your weight measures up to your height.
- Calories burned calculator – Find out how many calories an activity burns.
- Nicotine dependence calculator – Find out how dependent you are on nicotine.
- Target heart rate calculator – Find out what your heart rate should be when you exercise.
- Waist to hip ratio calculator – Find out if you have a healthy hip to waist ratio.
- Blood alcohol estimator – Find out how alcoholic beverages change your BAC.
- Pace calculator – Find out your average pace when walking, jogging or running.
- Pregnancy due date calculator – Find out when to expect your baby.
- Smoking cost calculator – Find out how much it costs to support your smoking habit.
View more online resources on the Walk Georgia website.