Engenia, FeXapan, Tavium, or XtendiMax
- All applicators driving the tractor/sprayer applying these herbicides must attend Using Pesticides Wisely (UPW) during 2021 prior to using these products
- As mandated by federal law, applicators must have a private or commercial pesticide applicator license to apply these products.
- Labels specifically state “To be used by certified applicators only; NOT to be used by uncertified persons working under the supervision of a certified applicator, except that uncertified person may transport containers.”
Enlist Duo or Enlist One
- All persons in charge of in-season applications of Enlist Duo or Enlist One in Enlist cotton or soybean must attend Using Pesticides Wisely (UPW) training before using these products in 2021.
- All applicators must be trained this year
- All UPW trainings will be virtual
- No Trainings will be offered after April 15th for the 2021 season
- Each individual applicator must pre-register to attend the training.
- Registration is permitted up to 2 hours prior to the training. Make sure you have your pesticide license number available for registration.
- Two hours of pesticide credit for private or commercial will be offered as long as a pesticide license number is provided during registration.
Click on the file below to see the dates and access the Zoom links. Click on the Zoom link to register for the training. Call me with any questions