For Georgia growers there are a few steps you need to take to either obtain a new private pesticide applicators license or renew an expired license. Click more to get all the details.
Here are the instructions for obtaining a private pesticide applicators license.
- Go to https://estore.uga.edu/C27063_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=284 and select private applicators.
- Select quantity of 1 and proceed to the pages where you enter your information and eventually pay.
- Once you pay an email will be sent with a temporary username and password. It will usually come by the end of the business day, but you can check back because sometimes it comes sooner.
- Next go to Georgia Professional Certifications (gaprocerts.com) web page.
- Click Georgia Certified Private Applicator Certification Training.
- Login with your temporary username and password.
- Change your username and password
- Agree with the disclaimer. You have to before you can continue.
- Begin the certification by clicking on module 1
- Once you finish each module with a passing score you have to print your certificate. If you can’t print yours from your own computer you can login at the Extension office and print it there.
- You will also need an affidavit (notarized) and an application which you r county Agent can provide.
Once you have done this download and complete the following two forms and take the certificate of completion to your County Extension Office to mail in.