- From Tifton take US Hwy 41 N to Chula
- Take left at Cromer Rd (3 miles north of Chula)
- After crossing railroad tracks, take immediate left (in front of a house and trailer house)
- The side road will lead you directly into the site
Coordinates:N 31.591489, W -083.580068
Site is at corner of Hwy 41 & Cromer Rd (SR 314)
August 6, 2014
University of Georgia Session
12 pm- 5 pm
Dow AgroSciences Technology Centers feature demonstrations of our advanced seeds, traits and crop protection products that will help you continue to be successful on the farm – our science for the growing world.
- The Enlist™ Weed Control System controls tough and resistant weeds. Enlist Duo™, a proprietary blend of new 2,4-D choline and glyphosate, features unique Colex-D™ Technology.
- PhytoGen® cottonseed varieties pay off in the field and at the gin. They combine proprietary germplasm with the most advanced in-plant protection, including WideStrike® Insect Protection. Wherever you grow cotton, you can count on PhytoGen as the right choice for superior seed quality, vigor, performance and yield.
- Mycogen Seeds brings the latest genetic and trait innovations to your farm, along with a team dedicated to helping you get more from every acre.
- The broad Dow AgroSciences crop protection portfolio offers many choices that help you all season long.
Door prizes will be available, and a meal served at the tour.
Please RSVP to Steve Brown at: SMBrown@dow.com