Healthier Together Calhoun is hosting a photo contest!
- This contest is open to residents of Calhoun County. This is a great way to share your photographs featuring someone eating healthy or taking part in a physical activity. The categories are as follows:
- Students (grades 4-12) – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places
- Adults – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places
- Photos must have been taken since April 2018, must be taken by a resident of Calhoun County, and must be taken within Calhoun County.
- Photos must not be edited, altered, or digitally enhanced.
- Photos may be in color or black and white.
- All photos can be submitted in 2 different ways:
- Digital photos emailed to email@example.com
- Printed photos can be dropped off at Calhoun County Extension Office in Morgan, GAPrinted photos must be submitted as 8” X 10”.
- All photos submitted must include a title.
- There can be no more than 2 entries per participant.
- All entries must be received no later than 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 31st, 2018.
- The winning photos will be displayed in the Calhoun County Extension Office in Morgan, the Calhoun County Library in Edison, as well as being submitted to the local newspaper.
- Please feel free to call or email any questions 229-849-2685.
- Click link below for printable copy of rules and official entry form.