Looking for a quick and healthy treat? Try this delicious Crunchy Apple Salad! Great for breakfast or as dessert!
-1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
-2 cups diced apples (about 2 medium Red Delicious or similar apples)
-1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
-1⁄4 cup raisins
–6 ounces low-fat or fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Pour pineapple juice into medium bowl.
- Rinse apples and dice (throw away stem and core).
- Place apples in pineapple juice. Toss to coat.
- Remove apples from pineapple juice with slotted spoon and place in medium bowl,
- Add chopped pecans and raisins to apples.
- Add vanilla yogurt to apple mixture. Stir well to break up clumps of raisins.