To: Burke County Producers who are Certified Pesticide Applicators
Our Burke County Extension programming efforts will look somewhat different this year. We are all aware that requirements related to the COVID 19 virus are continuing to impact how we conduct business. We have scheduled one group meeting per crop at the Burke County Office Park, however the class size is limited to 49 participants. We ask for everyone who plans to attend to pre-register with our office. Meetings may also be watched at home, please contact our office for directions.
We are being asked to make masks a requirement. We ask that if you have any COVID symptoms or have been exposed to a positive COVID case please do not plan to attend. At the group meeting we will be providing a meal.
- Cotton Production Zooms
- January 19 (6:00pm -8:30pm)
- January 28 (9:30am-12:00pm) – Group meeting to watch the Zoom at the Burke Co. Office Park.
- February 2 (6:00pm-8:30pm)
- February 24 (9:30am-12:00pm)
- Peanut Production Zooms
- January 11 (6:00pm -8:30pm)
- February 3 (9:30am-12:00pm)
- February 18 (6:00pm-8:30pm)
- February 22 (9:30am-12:00pm) – Group meeting to watch the Zoom at the Burke Co. Office Park.
- Corn/Soybean Zooms
- January 8 (9:30am-12:00pm) – – Group meeting to watch the Zoom at the Burke Co. Office Park.
- January 14 (6:00pm-8:30pm)
- January 29 (9:30am-12:00pm)
- February 16 (6:00pm-8:30pm)